PDF Page Numberer Batch 3 is a Acrobat plug-in tool for Acrobat Which is used to automatically page number your documents, batch version includes support for numbering many pdf files with a few mouse clicks, you can put customizable page numbers anywhere on the page, with any font size, font name & font type also to two decimal points e.g. 13.56, features include saving settings for later use for other pdf's, page start & end ranges, start and stop page counts for page groups, watermarking/opacity text, roman numerals, bates numbering, RGB or CMYK text stamping, optionally embed or non embed the fonts, filename parts, date stamping, file created/modified time stamping, document properties stamping, easy point and click positioning, centre on variable size pages, carry page number end over to next pdf for continuous stamping across many files, alternate odd/even page stamping, angled text support, multi-line stamping, retains PDF file version for printing systems, increment group page numbering e.g. page 1, page 1, page 2, page 2 etc, variable dynamic page numbering by sequence e.g. a,b,c,d,e,f etc, optional change size of page to give room for stamping, preview text, tooltips + many other options.
What's new in this version:
- fix for invalid pdf files causing batch to stop, now reports can't open in status
- if file is secured then it returns can't stamp status
- if the pdf has another issue like font issues then it returns can't stamp status
- added scan folder for files not including sub folders in batch file menu.
- updated prepare batch list, cosmetic fixes when scaling window
- added sorting to batch list, sort on use, filename & status
- in batch mode if an error occur... See all new features »