From Traction Software:
PDF Measure It is an Acrobat plug-in tool. It enables accurate measurement of the distance and angle between two points on a page. To measure a distance, click anywhere on a PDF page to set a reference point, then click again in the same page to set a measure point. Measurements include horizontal, vertical, distance and angle degrees, changeable size & colored crosshairs are placed over the page at both points; crosshairs can also be finely adjusted by pressing the arrow keys.
Measurements are shown in either points, picas, inches, feet, yards, centimeters, millimeters & meters. Version 1.06 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 1.07 added how many decimal points options.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
What's new in version 1.07
Version 1.07 added how many decimal points options.
- Download Type:
- CNET Installer Enabled
About CNET Installer
The CNET Download.com Installer is a tiny ad-supported stub installer or "download manager" that helps securely deliver your downloads from Download.com's servers. We also include offers for carefully screened software that complies with Download.com Software Policies as part of our Installer process. Learn more
- Traction Software
- Publisher Web Site
- Release Date
- September 01, 2010
- Date Added
- September 03, 2010
- Operating Systems
- Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows Server 2008
- Additional Requirements
- Adobe Acrobat 4
- File Size
- File Name
- Total Downloads
- Downloads Last Week
- License Model
- Free to try
- 21-day trial
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.