From Filehunter Software:
PDF Edit Tools is a PDF editor. The program can rotate pages, add blank pages, delete pages, crop pages, extract pages, and split PDF files, merge PDF files and pages, add headers and footers to pages, extract images from PDF files and add images to PDF files. You can convert images to PDF and preview images (TIFF, JPEG, BMP, GIF, WMF, EMF, and PNG) and individual pages in PDF. Custom page sizes can be used and PDF permissions altered. Change Encryption of PDF files.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Edit, convert, and create animation of your images with one ver...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Convert images into PDF format without affecting quality.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Convert text and image files to PDF format.
- Convert your PDF files into various images formats.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Shrink and rotate multiple large images at once.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert images to PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert PDF to Word and Excel, convert scanned and faxed images...
- Convert your PDF files to Word, RTF, or JPEG format in batches.
- Edit images and convert them from one format to another in batc...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Manage PDF files.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: PDF Edit Tools 1.2.4
Does what is says it will except...
30-day trial is crippled - puts big red text over every page that says "test page". So if you're looking for a quick fix, don't bother. You can find a totally free program that does all of this.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: