From SSS Lab:
If you are concerned your child may be spending too much time online or playing games-or you don't want him/her to use your PC when you're either asleep or away from home-this type of software offers a solution. It allows you to set limits on how much time your child spends on the computer or online. PC Time Limit Pro lets you specify when exactly and how long the computer can be used and define users which will be allowed to use the computer without any limits. You can schedule time intervals and the number of hours each child can use the computer per day a week.
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.206 includes bug fixes and supports 64-bit Windows.
More Products to Consider
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Track and analyze time spent on a particular task.
- Place a transparent analog clock on your screen.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Limit your child's computer usage.
- Watch as Taz performs his rude antics.
- Log and track your hourly work and expenses.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Build Box-Jenkins models for univariate and multivariate data a...
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Rebuild your empire in this hilarious strategy game.
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Compose electronic music and video in real time.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Set an alarm for a specific time.
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Automate shutdown of your PC.
- Keep your PC clock accurate and synchronized.
All versions:2.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
"Product does not do as advertised."
Version: PC Time Limit 220.127.116.11
Allegedly suitable for 32-bit systems.
Purchased family licence only to find that it isn't effective with 64-bit systems. Tech support disappeared when asked to provide a refund, as product wasn't delivering as advertised.
Simply doesn't work with 64-bit systems. Promises of a 'new' version to support 64-bit systems never materialised, despite many months of waiting. No communication after requests for refund.
Version: PC Time Limit 18.104.22.168
Nice in concept. Worked for about 2 months
My daughter found a way to defeat it in fairly short order.
Logging doesn't work.
New versions crash the computer.
Can't uninstall without using system recovery in safe mode.
Stay away. This one is unusable.
Version: PC Time Limit 22.214.171.124
Rather simple interface
Not stable. For some reason occasionally my kids can use the computer endlessly.
"Good, but not enough"
Version: PC Time Limit 126.96.36.199
Easy, simple and direct
The limit is set for log off only, but my son needs Internet for his homework, I just don't want him to see too much of adult contents and hang at Facebook
You can not divide the time limit into periods in mins and hours
This program is good for small children only. For teenagers you need something more serious, for example, I want to block adult content, but allow Facebook for 30 mins... I use another program, called TimeBoss. It gives me all, I need, but unfortunately it works with Explorer only. Anyway, I recommned it to the parents.
Yiu are welcome to download it from here: http://www.nicekit.com/
"I love it. Very useful and easy to use."
Version: PC Time Limit 188.8.131.52
- easy to use
- has got many time limit options
- useful internet security options
It has not any cons for me.
I recommend this software for parents