PC Chrono includes countdown timer with custmoziable sound notifications, stopwatch and digital clock. It's timer is capable of resuming your PC from any sleep mode (S1,S3 or S4). Voice synthesis is used to remind you about timer/stopwatch progress or hourly chime. Mp3, ogg or wav sounds can be played to notify you that the time is up. Version 1.0.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Measure time in seconds from 3 seconds to 49 days and get a 'ti...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Shutdown your PC with running countdown timer.
- Add a resizable alarm clock to your desktop with count down, st...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Record music from programs or microphone sockets onto your PC.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Record music or any other audio from your PC.
- Record any digital sound from PC to various audio formats.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Queue up to 16 separate sound effect files to play at regular o...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Close programs, and shut down computer with timer.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Alter voices and the pitch of audio files, without changing the...
- Rip CDs to MP3 or WAV sound files.
- Extract images and sounds from Macromedia Flash movie files.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: PC Chrono 1.0.2
Didn't crash. Has an impressive graphic look. You can choose either the timer, the stopwatch, or the clock.
I do wish I could make the stopwatch a full-screen view, so I could see it well from a distance, such as across the room. I also wish I could pause the stopwatch and re-start. Might also be good to have the time display on the icon, such as how a desktop weather program can have the temperature display.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: