This widget gives immediate access to headwords, pronunciation and word-class information from the well-known Oxford Advanced Learner's dictionary of Current English. No Internet access is required to use the widget, as all information will be stored locally.
What's new in this version:
Updated to work with the new format now used by OTA do distribute dictionary data.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Improve your English language skills.
- NNTP newsreader with a focus on collecting and indexing info.
- English-Urdu dictionary.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Enjoy the powerful English to Urdu dictionary and Urdu to Engli...
- For iPod shuffle 1st & 2nd generation.
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- Digital logbook for sailors, similar to paper logbooks (German ...
- Replaces the application's name with its icon in the system men...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content