This widget gives immediate access to headwords, pronunciation and word-class information from the well-known Oxford Advanced Learner's dictionary of Current English. No Internet access is required to use the widget, as all information will be stored locally.
What's new in this version:
Updated to work with the new format now used by OTA do distribute dictionary data.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Check spelling and meaning of English words, phrases, derivativ...
- Digital logbook for sailors, similar to paper logbooks (German ...
- Dictionary for Wordlookup.
- Framework and command line tool, executes webscript files as st...
- *This is a British English Dictionary and Thesaurus. If you are...
- Interactive color wheel.
- Disk image burner.
- Foreign language study aid uses vocabulary quizzes to help you ...
- Client for mserver system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content