This widget gives immediate access to headwords, pronunciation and word-class information from the well-known Oxford Advanced Learner's dictionary of Current English. No Internet access is required to use the widget, as all information will be stored locally.
What's new in this version:
Updated to work with the new format now used by OTA do distribute dictionary data.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- For iPod shuffle 1st & 2nd generation.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Digital logbook for sailors, similar to paper logbooks (German ...
- Build your own global menu containing your favorite apps, files...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content