From Bart Mulier:
This applescript let you choose the folder you want to archive, and give the possibility to archive the subfolders or the messages. A textfile (Tex-Edit plus) will be generated with the contents, sender, subject and date sent in it. The attachments are saved in a folder with the same name of the folder in Outlook on the desktop.
What's new in this version:
- possibility to archive all root-folders
- support of all languages
- save attachments
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Email archiver.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Mirroring and file manipulation tool.
- Email large files & folders (up to 2GB) with 128bit AES.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Auto message filing for Entourage X/2004.
- Small e-mail archive utility for Microsoft Entourage.
- AppleScript checks there is a predefined amount of available sp...
- Simple utility to merge multiple folders into one while preserv...