Outlook Attachment and Picture Extractor is a simple tool, that can easily extract pictures and save attachments from Outlook 2000 (or higher) into a directory of your choice. You can chose to extract only pictures or all of the attachments. A report can be created, that lists the extracted items. After removing unneeded attachments you can shrink your *.PST-files to a small file size and to increase the performance of Outlook.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- View, edit, and convert various types of images.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Organize your digital-photo collection, retouch and view pictur...
- Download all the pictures from one or more web pages at once.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Import, categorize, retouch, display, and archive digital photo...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Enhance your digital photos with one-click optimization and adv...
- Organize, edit, share, and print your pictures with fast and po...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Capture any color on your screen.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Merge images to PDF and convert from JPEG, JPG, BMP, GIF, forma...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Sync, store, and share your photos.
- Enhance your digital photos with a set of filters and effects i...
- Add unique effects to your images.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Create PDF files from images.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Peforms better than expected."
Version: Outlook Attachment and Picture Extractor 1.74
This program extracts all Outlook email attachments and creates user specified location of folders containing the attachments that corresponds to the mailboxes with in the PST file.
Would like for this program to also extract attachments from msg files too.