CNET Editors' review
OroTimesheet is a versatile and easy-to-use program capable of meeting the needs of large companies, self-employed individuals, and everyone in between. Its intuitive interface and customization options make it both powerful and a pleasure to use.
While it's true that the program's interface isn't blatantly obvious at first glance, a quick perusal of the user guide clears things up quickly and makes it easy to get started. The program allows users to track labor by customer, project, activity, employee, and employee group. Entering information into each of these modules is a breeze, and users should be able to quickly build a database that will allow even the most complicated employment situations to be tracked easily. Does a given employee have a variable pay rate, depending on the type of work he or she is doing? Adjust it in the cost rules. Does a specific project demand a higher wage than other similar work? Set it in the billing rules. Many other settings can be tweaked as needed, and if a user finds that more fields are needed, these can be added.
OroTimesheet offers the ability to run more than 200 reports, including reports on time costs, billing, and expenses. The program also comes with an optional time clock interface, which is integrated with the time sheets and could be useful to companies that employ multiple types of workers. The program installs and uninstalls with no issues and has a 45-day trial period. Users looking for a highly functional time sheet program should be quite pleased with it.
OroTimesheet allows you to keep track of the time spent on each project by the employees in your organization. The application adapts to your needs, whether you work for a big organization or are a self-employed worker. Main modules include those for employees, groups, projects, activities, customers, time sheets, expenses, and periods. Most of the modules include additional user-defined fields, and some of these modules can be used only if you need them. OroTimesheet manages worked hours, budgets, costs, billing, and expenses. Your own costs and billing rules are definable. A reports generator also is integrated into OroTimesheet, which enables you to create your own reports or to modify existing ones.
What's new in this version: Version 7.27 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Track time and expenses for accurate accounting and job/project...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage your time, employees, projects, and customer requests.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Keep on top of time and project management.
- Manage your tasks, projects, and other critical information.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage all your projects, clients, and working hours.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Track the time you spend on projects.
- Export your time tracking and project management data into diff...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Monitor employees to prevent them from wasting working hours or...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create and modify projects and manage business processes.
- Keep track of your project's hours.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage your time and expenses.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-8 of 8
Version: OroTimesheet 5.41
This software is very easy to use and powerful. It is very easy for my members to enter their timesheet data and easy for me to manage their data. It also has a nice synchronization feature to allow people traveling on the road to get project data downloaded and timeshseet data uploaded. Customer service is also great. You get a reply in 24 hours.
The only problem I have is client access to server via a <10MB network. The software is loading so many data to the client, it becomes a problem for people working in different offices. Since I do not have this problem with other client server software I use today, I would believe this is something they can imrpove. Other solution the company provides is to have software installed locally. So, it would not be a problem, if this option works for you and you do not need to centralized the data.
Version: OroTimesheet 5.23
This tool will help you much in managing the time. You will know how much your employee spend on a project and who do better. It's also very easy to use.
Version: OroTimesheet 5.22
This tool will help you know how your employee uses the time for working. It's really helpful for one who have to manage lots of project at a same times
Version: OroTimesheet 5.21
It helped me much. I had to manage 3 projects and 30 employees. It would be very difficult without this. Now, i can know how well a project goes on.
"Task time tracking software"
Version: OroTimesheet 5.21
Software allows entering timesheet data by employees as well as by manager itself. It provides a lot of interesting reports.
A bit complicated installation and size.
Version: OroTimesheet 5.08
Worth every penny, i just needed the developer site to be more user friendly with forums and maybe a report sharing plugin site like winamp or samurize have
If you want to make your own invoices and stuff like that, make sure you have plenty of time
Version: OroTimesheet 4.56
Easy, simple and complete.
Version: OroTimesheet 4.56
user interface and reports