Orinj is a multitrack recording and mixing software with wave and MIDI editing and sample based loop building. Orinj includes a multitude of DSP effects, such as delays, echoes, choruses, reverbs, compression, graphic and parametric equializers. It is designed to allow intuitive access to all utilities necessary for the recording, mixing, and mastering of a complete musical piece and comes a set of precreated drum samples and drum loops for various musical styles. The following are some of the typical tasks that the Orinj user may perform: 1) Record audio tracks and mix them into a complete product with full control over the mixing process with an easily accessible mixing console with volume, pan, dry, and wet mix envelopes, and effects. 2) Add modifiable effects: delays, echoes, choruses, bass choruses, reverbs, compressors / expanders, limiters, noise gates, pitch shifting, stretching, graphic and parametric equalizers, notch filters. 3) Apply effects and envelopes non-destructively during runtime or process them. 4) Examine, cut, duplicate, loop, and move with precise snap positioning. 5) Use a number of pre-created blues, pop, rock, and heavy metal drum loops. 6) Build drum loops from a complete set of available drum samples with simple point-click operations and upload additional drum samples for use in your drum loops. 7) Edit single track MIDI files to enjoy the over 100 available MIDI instruments. 8) Record MIDI files into audio waves and use them in your multitrack session. 9) Edit single wave files to master your song.
More Products to Consider
- Improve system-wide audio quality.
- Keep batting stats and standings for a softball or baseball tea...
- Flutter is Kinect for Mac. It uses HAND GESTURES detected via b...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- TVMOBiLi DLNA media streamer.
- Transcribe recorded music.
- Virtual audio patchbay.
- Make and add ringtones to your iPhone.
- Record audio output from any app or hardware plugged into your ...
- Listen to and record web radio (use built-in updater).
- View and organize your maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks and ...
- Train your guitar skills.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Record your voice, display pitch in graph, and identify problem...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Builds MIDI files without requiring external hardware.
- Play and edit tabulatures for 4- to 8- string instruments easil...
- Disguise your identity or voice for online games and chats.
- Learn fundamentals of music and composition.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Keeps track of your events, tasks and thoughts.
- Helps you set a tempo & tune your instruments.
- Combination metronome and tuner in a single window.