Size a gas/liquid orifice plate using ISO5167 (2003) International standard and Crane's Flow of Fluids through Valves equation 3.22, Fittings and Pipes, calculate the mass flow rate require for a certain orifice size and plot a profile chart of various mass flow rates vs orifice size. The software can be used to size restriction orifices / square edge orifices. Generate a Ms Excel based Engineering data sheet of results or print a summary....etc. Below is a list of main features: 1. Support S.I Units and English (U.S) Units of measurement 2. Save/Load results Results 3. Export Results to Engineering Data sheet in Microsoft Excel for editing 4. Print Results summary. Calculations 5. For Gas or Liquid 6. Restriction Orifices / Square Edge orifices 7. Size an Orifice using International Standard ISO 5167-2:2003 Edition 8. Size an Orifice using Crane's Flow of Fluids through Valves, Fittings and Pipes (Eq 3.22) 9. Support Corner tapping, D and D/2 tapping and Flange tapping for ISO method - D and D/2 tapping for Crane method 10. Calculate the Mass flow rate upstream of an Orifice 11. Calculate velocity, pressure loss, Reynolds' number, Coefficient of discharge, Beta, Cross sectional area and volumetric flow rate. 12. Includes Standard pipe sizes, schedules, thicknesses...etc. 13. Ability to plot a chart profile for Calculated Mass flow rates versus Calculated Orifice diameters
What's new in this version: The software will now check input format and will only allow decimal points entry in dot format to avoide calculation errors
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Perform flow elements calculations.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Analyze your statistical data with ease.
- Calculate mathematical formulas of any length by tanh sinh quad...
- Remove and delete blank cells and/or blank columns/rows from MS...
- Handle a wide variety of numerical functions, including trigono...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Remove all macros from your Excel workbooks.
- Perform calculations for scientists, engineers, teachers, and s...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content