CNET Editors' note: The Company was renamed in Jan 2008, as OrgBusiness Software.
CNET Editors' review
OrgScheduler Pro is a calendar and schedule manager that allows users to keep track of their schedules in several ways. Although we like the interface, some of the program's key features are hard to figure out.
The program will look familiar to users of Microsoft Outlook. For the most part, the program's functions are well organized with tabs and large, graphical buttons. The interface has a sleek, professional feel to it that allows it to integrate well with later versions of Windows. We liked the fact that the calendar interface is so customizable; users can view calendars that show 5-minute increments, the entire year, and everything in between. Vertical and horizontal views allow users to select the style they find most effective. Unfortunately, one of the program's more interesting features, the Resources tab, is its least intuitive. This allows users to enter multiple "resources"--employees, departments, and so on--so that calendars for each resource can be created. The buttons for managing resources are tiny and strangely located. The built-in Help file wasn't terribly helpful; it took a lot of staring at a screenshot before we figured it out. Still, this is a relatively minor complaint; on the whole the program is easy to use and contains all the features one would expect.
OrgScheduler Pro has a 14-day trial period, which is plenty of time for evaluation. It installs without issues but leaves a file behind upon removal. We recommend this program to all users looking for an alternative to Outlook for their scheduling needs.
From OrgBusiness Software:
OrgScheduler Pro is a complete calendar/scheduling system. With multiple look and feel options and layouts, OrgScheduler Pro has no equal in the marketplace, guaranteed. The program enables to browse several plans for any entity such as an individual or office location simultaneously. Each resource has a unique label and a caption to display within the calendar. As such, it doesn't matter which resource types you need to display - human resources, department resources.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Capture, organize and share notes.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Clean and optimize your PC.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Try the faster browser that lets you get the most from today's ...
- Learn interesting information about Pagan culture.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Organize personal tasks and share business tasks in workgroup.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.