From Intelligent Converters:
OraDump to CSV is a software application that can help you convert Oracle dump files to CSV (Comma Separated Values) files. Command line support allows to script, automate and schedule the conversion process.
Features include supports all versions of Oracle dump files, option to convert individual tables, ption to select separator: tab, comma or semicolon, converts multi-file Oracle dump files, stores conversion settings into profile, and easy to use wizard style interface.
What's new in this version: Version 188.8.131.52 has improved processing CLOBs in expdp format and implemented Quick Launch feature.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Transform Oracle dump files into MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Transform your csv files into tab delimited files easily.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Extract records from Access MDB files and convert them into CSV...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Convert X12 837 claims or 835 remittance files into a CSV or XM...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Convert your CSV files into HTML format.
- Convert ODBC or Microsoft Office data to XML format.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Map text files into XLS or CSV file formats.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Turn a text file into other delimited form, HTML table, XML sch...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Transform Oracle databases into TXT files.
- Convert .csv files into Microsoft Mail import format.
- Search and replace texts in Web pages and convert between CSV.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: