From Option Trading Tips:
Free option pricing spreadsheet that calculates the theoretical price and all of the option Greeks for European call and put options. Users can also enter up to 10 different stock/option combinations and view the combined P&L graph. The Visual Basic code used for the calculations is fully disclosed in the Visual Basic editor.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Analyze and forecast stock market option prices.
- Create a fortune with the help of a virtual penny stockbroker s...
- Display stock quotes and prices on your desktop.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Load updating stock quotes, reports, estimates, or ratios into ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Download stock prices and financial news from Yahoo Finance int...
- Determine price patterns of stocks.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Calculate anything required for your stock options trading.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Compute Pivot Points for trading.
- Retrieve and manage multiple stocks at a time.
- Calculate your profit, loss, and share price when buying or sel...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Download and analyze stock data in Microsoft Excel.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Download any stock symbol from Yahoo Web site.