"OpenStrip" is a free, Open-Source reimplementation of the Control Strip.
What's new in this version:
- strip now clings to the sides of the screen
- strip can now be made to face either left or right
- added new "Loadometer" module, graphs processor load under OS X
- added an "Experimental" folder, containing monitor module projects by Ian Ollmann
- added a built-in "OpenStrip Controls" module, currently containing just a Quit command; this will allow us to make OpenStrip a faceless background app, and still provide access to Quit, About, Preferences, etc.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Convert rich text to BBCode for use with online forums.
- View flash help files without the flash IDE.
- Developer tool to use sliders with two knobs instead of one.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Clipboard manager for developers.
- Mozilla.org's next generation Web browser.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Detect errors in your Java code as you type.
- Contextual menu item for editing spotlight metadata.