From Wired: "OpenStrip" is a free, Open-Source reimplementation of the Control Strip.
What's new in this version:
- strip now clings to the sides of the screen
- strip can now be made to face either left or right
- added new "Loadometer" module, graphs processor load under OS X
- added an "Experimental" folder, containing monitor module projects by Ian Ollmann
- added a built-in "OpenStrip Controls" module, currently containing just a Quit command; this will allow us to make OpenStrip a faceless background app, and still provide access to Quit, About, Preferences, etc.
read more +