"OpenStrip" is a free, Open-Source reimplementation of the Control Strip.
What's new in this version:
- strip now clings to the sides of the screen
- strip can now be made to face either left or right
- added new "Loadometer" module, graphs processor load under OS X
- added an "Experimental" folder, containing monitor module projects by Ian Ollmann
- added a built-in "OpenStrip Controls" module, currently containing just a Quit command; this will allow us to make OpenStrip a faceless background app, and still provide access to Quit, About, Preferences, etc.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- View flash help files without the flash IDE.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Developer tool to use sliders with two knobs instead of one.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Clipboard manager for developers.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Recover your lost data.
- Mozilla.org's next generation Web browser.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.