From Raining Data:
Omnis Studio Dev lets you develop and deploy applications under Windows, Linux and Mac OSX for diverse markets such as healthcare, human resources, publishing, customer relationship management, e-business, education, government, and more. Using Omnis Studio Dev, you can create form-based client applications that access all leading server databases, including Oracle, Sybase, DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, as well as JDBC and ODBC-compliant databases such as MS SQL Server. Omnis Studio Dev is optimised for multi-tier and web-based application development.
What's new in this version: See http://www.tigerlogic.com/tigerlogic/omnis/download/manuals/Whatsnew60.pdf.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Manage business database applications.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Create, browse, and manage SQL Server databases from your machi...
- Build your own applications for Mac, Windows or the Internet.
- Enterprise-level, secure application server.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Administrate and develop databases for PostgreSQL database.
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, ...
- Create, browse, and manage Oracle databases from version 8i to ...
- Create your advanced software proficiently.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.