This update provides you with the latest version of the Microsoft Office XP WordPerfect 5.x Converter and offers the highest levels of stability and security available for the Office XP WordPerfect 5.x Converter. This update addresses a flaw in a converter file used to translate existing documents using WordPerfect file formats to the Microsoft Word file format. This flaw could allow arbitrary code to run when the system uses the converter to open a maliciously crafted document.
This update resolves this vulnerability so that files opened using the converter are handled appropriately. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform all your video files into RM format easily.
- Protect your computer running the Visual Studio .NET 2003 produ...
- Prevent the elevation of rights.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Patch several vulnerabilities in IE 5.01 SP1.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Address security issues that could affect your Exchange Server ...
- Block arbitrary code execution when opening a malicious present...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Protect your computer from attackers.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Adjust video settings and convert files in popular video format...
- Fix a security vulnerability in Microsoft Visio 2002.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Split, join, and convert video files.
- Convert your audio files between MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, and APE fo...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Fix a security vulnerability in Microsoft Indexing Service.