From RL Vision:
Office Image Extraction Wizard Portable Wizard is a freeware program that allows you to easily extract images from various "office type" documents and store them as normal picture files. Most common file formats are supported (see the list below). Images are extracted in their native format, with no images processing or re-compression being performed, for maximum possible quality.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Extract images from office type documents.
- Convert BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TIF, EMF, WMF files into PDF...
- Convert all files to pdf.
- Batch processor for image files.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Save whole Web page into a picture.
- Convert your images to cross stitch or rya rug pattern.
- Create graphic images for your Android devices.
- Convert DWG to JPG, TIF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF without need ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content