Office Diary is a software application that provides you with the ability of adding, editing and managing your diary, document, publish writings, pictures, and features all under the tree structure.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Organize intuitively all your tasks.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Recover your entire erased files in accurate format.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Implement the Microsoft VBScript engine for development of exte...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create personal and business documents with a powerful data col...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Extract, edit, and save images from PowerPoint and Word documen...
- Manage leads, accounts, opportunities, contacts, surveys, forum...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Develop thin-client Java applications.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage electronic medical records.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Keep track of your trades and analyze the market.
- Access a digital diary that accepts entries up to the end of th...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Manage and protect licenses of your software.
All versions:0 stars Be the first to review this product
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Office Diary 3.20
Could be the best program ever invented...............................................
Downloaded fine, but when I came to Run the software, the buttons were written in gobbledeegook.
Unfortunately that's not a language I have been taught.
C'mon guys, sort your buttons out.
Not even sure that this will 'tick the box' anyway...
I want a day by day/weekly diary for my finaces, which will show me the end of day balance.
Finding THAT is no easier then finding rocking horse poo.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: