Office 2003 Sample: Building Office 2003 Research Services That Work Offline contains a code sample for use with the MSDN article, Building Office 2003 Research Services That Work Offline. To view this article, click the link available from the Related Resources area. The article explores a practical approach to develop and deploy research services that work in an offline mode.
Office 2003 Sample: Building Office 2003 Research Services That Work Offline gives users the benefit of research services whether they are in their office plugged into the network or are writing a proposal on a plane without network connectivity. To work through this demonstration, you need Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003. With Visual Studio .NET, we use the wizards to build a simple, custom Microsoft Windows service that launches Cassini, a managed code Web server that is described in the article, on the local computer. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Download Internet video content for watching online or offline.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Get instant contextual information from various content provide...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Learn how to create managed code solutions using MS Excel objec...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Browse, automate, and archive offline copied Web pages and enti...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Prevent a malicious user from taking control of your SQL Server...
- Prevent a malicious user from taking control over your SQL Serv...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Learn how to secure Web services easily.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Show the contents of the page's head element.
- View the tags on a page without seeing the sourcecode.
- Create, view, edit, and compile PL/SQL and Java code.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- View include file dependencies in order to navigate your code.