This download is a single tool to identify and change language, keyboard, and regional settings for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Office 2003 programs.
This download allows you to identify and change language, keyboard, and regional settings for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Office 2003 programs with a single tool. You can compare the settings of these programs and make changes as appropriate. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Insert international characters to your Office 2003 programs.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get an onscreen virtual keyboard with multiple features on your...
- Type words in Tamil language for your browser.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Translate Internet Explorer resources into any language in real...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Toggle between different language inputs.
- Installs and configures the optimal Romanian keyboard layout w/...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Identify and change language, keyboard, and regional settings i...
- Add the Arabic language to your computer layout.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Type documents in any language using an English keyboard.
- Get a MS office shape resizing and unit conversion tool.
- Update your Microsoft Data Analyzer that runs on international ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...