From File Innovations:
OCR Folder is a desktop application that allows you to process an entire folder of text image files to ASCII text. You define specific zones to process. Process both ASCII text and barcodes. Results stored to delimited text file, XML, or Excel.
More Products to Consider
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- View flowers and text sliding across PC screen.
- Capture text from the screen.
- Find text, search in image (integrated OCR) and zip files, e-ma...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Convert text files, Excel and ODBC data into XML.
- Recover your entire erased files in accurate format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Rotate your desktop wallpapers.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Design and print labels with barcodes.
- Give your DOS batch files a Windows look.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert paper documents, PDFs, and image files into editable te...
- Converts any (native and OCR) PDF to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, P...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Draw and convert images and text.