CNET Editors' reviewThis enhanced text editor is not nearly as powerful as other notepad replacements in the market, but it gets the job done. NoteKeeper resembles Microsoft Notepad's interface and includes its same common editing tools. You can change the text color, but that's it as far as formatting options. The big difference is in its support of text files in Rich Text Format. You can load RTF files and edit them, which is a feature not found in all applications in this category. Also, the help file won't open, but it doesn't hurt that much due to an familiar interface. This freeware doesn't add enough to have it replace your text editor, but users who work with RTF files must consider this text editor as an option.
Easily manage your documents, notes and Rich Text (RTF) files. NoteKeeper is a powerful, easy-to-use replacement for the standard MS Notepad. You will have no trouble with the simple user-friendly interface. The most important feature is that Notekeeper brings the ability to edit Rich Text Format (RTF) files as well as any text files. That means that you can now have your text documents including several different fonts and pictures, you can also embed files into a NoteKeeper RTF file.
Another handy feature is that NoteKeeper can be minimized to the System Tray preventing clutter of your taskbar and desktop. Included are features to quickly and easily find and replace text, open, save and print documents and upon a single Right mouse click in the workspace you can change the font of your selected text. Version 1.2 build 2112.660 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Write important notes using a Post-it-style application for the...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- View ballet themed images on your desktop.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Get a calendar and a planner with pop-up reminders.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Enter amazing and fantastic world.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- See Penelope images in a way you've never seen her before.
- Display images of the underwater world creatures on your deskto...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- View images of a jet strategic bomber.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Add several desktops to your PC using virtual desktop manager w...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Upload and share your photos and videos.
- Place the Windows Quick Launch folder on your desktop.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Blend pictures and create a pretty composition of two images.