NoobProof is a firewall configuration tool for Mac OS X .
NoobProof has a list of services. Each service can be allowed or blocked. You can also selectively allow or block specified hosts or subnets. You can add or remove services from the list, and you can create new services.
Very easy, just follow the 5 steps how-to in the application help.
You can also tune bandwidth, manage black lists and create self-configuration tools called injectors. The first time you launch NoobProof the Wizard will help you configuring the Mac OS X firewall.
NoobProof is a frontend for ipfw. NoobProof is free software. If you want, you can donate using paypal. Thank you.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Hide and protect files and folders. Receive mail with iSight ca...
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Easy-to-use protection from viruses, Trojans and worms. Quarant...
- Recover saved passwords.
- Fight Mac and Windows malware that threaten your security.
- OS X IPFW firewall front-end with bandwidth management, NAT set...
- Monitor your system.
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Restore your lost owner or user password.
- File system change observer that monitors installers & app pref...
- Protect the security and privacy of your communications.
- Make a portable music player or flash drive a bootable repair a...
- Companion app to wURLdBook.
- Password lock files and folders.
- Get the power of command line without ever getting near it.
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...