Nokumo helps you keep an eye on all your projects, have a full overview of your contacts, prioritize and organize your tasks, keep bits of information or write any ideas, plan appointments, meetings, calls and keep the needed documents next to where the action is. - Manage projects and track their progress - get a full picture of your projects with the dashboard and milestones, and see related contacts, linked tasks and notes - Have a full overview of contacts - see all contact details as well as the projects in which they are involved, appointments scheduled, tasks to do for them, etc. - Create automated tasks, projects, and events - create an activity set to save the time spent creating each task or event individually every time a project is started - Interconnect all items - link items together to get a full overview of any given contact or project - Create notes to keep bits of information - create notes and link them to other items or keep them separately - Sync with Apple native apps - sync contacts with Address Book/Contacts, and sync calendars, events, and tasks with iCal/Calendar/Reminder - Stay up to date - plan appointments, meetings, or calls and prepare for them by linking contacts, projects, tasks and notes - Import and manage documents - add files and folders to Nokumo easily with drag n' drop - Prioritize and organize - items can be tagged, flagged, color-coded with categories and collected together in groups - Archive old items - archive old projects, tasks, contacts and notes - Generate reports - with 20 built-in reports, Nokumo provides an extensive view of projects, tasks, organizations and contacts - Protect your data - back up your data manually or automatically
More Products to Consider
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Themeable GTD to-do list app with cloud sync.
- Track and monitor all your income and expenses quickly and easi...
- Nokumo Lite is business-personal information manager.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Directly edit the Apple address book database file.
- Gesture-controlled to-do list app that's just plain simple.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Screenshot tool with important features for frequent screen sho...
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Alternative to other mileage tracking apps that require recordi...
- Puts your calendar directly on your desktop, so it's always ava...
- Personal task management.
- Track time spent working on projects & tasks.
- Automatically encrypts, saves and syncs notes via Dropbox on th...
- Plan, track, and organize your home and business projects.
- Personal journal with blogging and video support.
- Outlining tool featuring a horizontal tree view.
- Extend Address Book to store notes, to-dos, alarms, email.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is BRILLIANT!!"
Version: Nokumo 1.0
You know how you want it all? Then this comes along and answers your prayers!
1) you want somewhere to keep all your contacts with all the designated info assigned to them all in one place. This has a contacts list, an organisations list, with pop up detailed window that you insert emails, phone numbers, dates, etc.....Same with cataloguing companies' info
2) there's a place for your to-do list drawn from calendars from your desktop. Plus you can add further to-do's. It shows as pending, in progress or completed
3) there's the calendar with all your important dates etc, colour categorised
4) there is a project list, with status indicators
5) there is a notes category where you can make notes about anything associated with whatever you want
6) you can also store documents (emails, pdf's etc), again associated with whatever you choose
I was actually looking for an email block sending app, and via some emails with developer, this is on his list for future versions. Another wish i had was that there would be a space in contacts category for a company name (ie for very small companies of 1-3 people). You can insert company info via the organisations category. I have suggested that in future versions that people can insert custom fields in their contact category. For now, i am using the field 'maiden name' for the company name, and that works fine for me now.
It is just wonderful app and even tho i was looking for something else when i found it, nevertheless I am thrilled as it takes care of so many wishes of mine! ie calendar, contacts, projects, check lists, documents, etc etc,....
This is a brilliant and fabulous programme, that makes everything so much easier and more organised. I commend the author in getting it practically perfect!! A few more this and that's and it will be!!