From Hollis Pictures:
In this screensaver, you'll see twenty pictures of Niagara Falls. The settings in this screensaver allow you to choose transition effects. To remove this screensaver at any time, go to the control panel's "Add or Remove Programs" option.
Version 2 supports Windows Vista.
What's new in this version: Version 2 supports Windows Vista.
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- View pictures from New Zealand on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- View current time and day of week on your screen.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Enjoy the beauty of nature and waterfall scenery on your deskto...
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Beautify your desktop with waterfalls.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Place NBA stars on your desktop.
- Beautify your desktop with swaying branches of trees and sunlig...
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- View pictures of animals at Lowry Park Zoo in Florida on your s...
- Enjoy swaying branches of flowers on your desktop.
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Place a Caladesi State Park screensaver on your desktop.
- See more pictures from Hawaii on your screen.
- Create your own slide shows from pictures and sounds on your co...
- Enjoy all the beauty of the rain on your desktop.
- Display pictures of butterflies on your desktop screensaver.
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.