From Monkeybread Software:
A server application runs on one computer and from time to time a client sends a request to this server to send back a JPEG compressed screenshot. The client displays the screenshot in a window. The user can set an interval for updates or click a button to update as soon as possible.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Control remote clients or servers on a network.
- Mouse driver.
- Engage in a private or public chat over the internet with frien...
- Test your Internet connection with a ping function.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Graphical interface for chess servers.
- Calculate locally your Internet data transfer.
- Scan thousands of IP addresses and resolve hostnames.
- Monitoring all server activities.
- Edit and register settings in all BizCore Windows services.