Network Inventory Advisor audits all network software and hardware simply and efficiently. It automatically discovers all your network assets, scans them and builds ready-to-use reports. It helps you control and reduce your IT costs with automated agent-free network scanning. With Network Inventory Advisor you can easily track all hardware changes, audit software licenses and collect invaluable network data. With our high-end network audit software you can manage Windows, Mac OS, and Linux nodes and other network devices in one place. Network inventory Advisor easily detects all software installed in your network. It automatically tracks versions, install dates, publisher info and other relevant software data.
What's new in this version:
- thoroughly improved: Adobe license audit. More effective license collection algorithms in place for old and new Adobe releases.
- new: customizable reports on software can now be generated using Network Inventory Advisor scheduler and command-line interface.
- improved: identification of nodes that don't respond to inventory requests, now they stay in the scanning list and can be added as manual nodes
- improved: Node group is available in tabular reports as a separ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Solid app for network admins"
Version: Network Inventory Advisor 4.1
nice reporting, intuitive interface, captures details other apps don't
antivirus detection wasn't as smart as advertised
NIA is a great way to quickly check your network configuration and create repots you need
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content