Network Inventory Advisor audits all network software and hardware simply and efficiently. It automatically discovers all your network assets, scans them and builds ready-to-use reports. It helps you control and reduce your IT costs with automated agent-free network scanning. With Network Inventory Advisor you can easily track all hardware changes, audit software licenses and collect invaluable network data. With our high-end network audit software you can manage Windows, Mac OS, and Linux nodes and other network devices in one place. Network inventory Advisor easily detects all software installed in your network. It automatically tracks versions, install dates, publisher info and other relevant software data.
What's new in this version:
- new: Autodesk products 2015 are license-audited
- new: Microsoft Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions now audited for licenses (unique feature)
- new: MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012 Express now detected during license audit
- new: now you can remove all nodes that were never scanned within a few clicks
- new: detecting and displaying names and versions of Linux distributions
- new: Windows hotfixes are now listed with installation dateSee all new features »