From Raden Solutions:
NetXMS Agent is an enterprise grade multi-platform open source network management and monitoring system. It provides comprehensive event management, performance monitoring, alerting, reporting and graphing for all layers of IT infrastructure from network devices to business application layer. The system has three-tier architecture the information is collected by monitoring agents (either our own high-performance agents or SNMP agents) and delivered to monitoring server for processing and storing. Network administrator can access collected data using rich client application or web interface. It includes authentication with passwords, X.509 certificates, smart cards or RADIUS server, event correlation rules to reduce number of alerts and increase problem resolution speed, template-based data collection configuration for simplified management of large networks, and built-in interface with helpdesk system. Features includes unified platform for management and monitoring of the entire IT infrastructure, designed for maximum performance and scalability, distributed network monitoring, automated network discovery, business impact analysis tools, easy and simple integration with related products, and native support for many popular platforms and operating systems.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2.8 supports for data collection using SM-CLP protocol and implements SNMP table DCIs.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Manage event, monitor performance, and maintain report and grap...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Design, document, and monitor computer networks.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Provide a powerful host and network monitor.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Monitor network, server, and IT infrastructure across WAN, netw...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content