From Robert Kovac:
NetSetting is a small program for creating and managing profiles for TCP/IP protocol setting (IP address, subnet mask, default gateway and DNS servers). The user can create profiles for every network adapter and then use these profiles as needed. The program goes into the tray after start, so it is always by hand. It is useful especially for notebook users who are moving between various networks. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Create and manage Web sites using templates.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Create e-commerce Web sites on your own.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- View, edit, and create records in database tables via a Web bro...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Make money online.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Access and manage Simple Network Management Protocol requests.
- Create and manage a support service for your Web site.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Edit content for your ASP.NET applications.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Create your own PDF files and manage thousands of document page...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Configure and deploy enterprise-class Windows, .NET, and next g...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Configure and manage multiple desktops simultaneously.
- Participate in Web communities, discussions, and forums without...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: