From Ryan Lovett:
Needle Works can read embroidery designs in Brother PES file format. It is an open source program, licensed under the GPLv2. You can also print designs, convert them to PDF format, or browse design details.
What's new in this version: This version includes a QuickLook plugin. You can now preview your designs in CoverFlow or by glancing at your .pes document icons within Finder. I also added the total stich count to the printed output.
More Products to Consider
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image editor focusing on simplicity.
- Create multiple iPhoto libraries, copy photos, merge libraries,...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Extend the dynamic range of photos.
- RAW workflow software for digital cameras.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Import, process, manage, and showcase your images.
- Raw converter and digital photo workflow software.
- Design and print CD/DVD labels and covers for your music, photo...
- PDF, PostScript & image viewer.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Image/movie viewing app for most formats.
- Jpegs to PDF album creator.
- The program can convert pdf file format for images.
- Convert and view mac wmf images.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content