From Frank Brower:
A Need For Speed Car Manager: hot pursuit (NFS3) and need for speed: high stakes (NFS4). It does not require you to type in anything about the cars, or does it require you to move the cars from your car model/cars directory. You can select which car you wish to use when you run NFS, and when your finished, press Run NeedForSpeed and run your Need For Speed game. Version 1.7 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Drive a racing car and overcome obstacles and limited period of...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Drive a racing car and be the first to reach the finish line.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Try to survive in futuristic racing game.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Keep track of your property.
- Drive a racing car and be the first one to reach the finish lin...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Take your very own team down the "Long Road" to the PLB champio...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Optimize your downloads for speed and manage the software insta...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Learn hints and tips on how to take down the competition.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Race with the fastest car drivers online or alone.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Browse the Web and prevent Game-Lag.
- Play a Tetris-like game.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2