From Frank Brower:
A Need For Speed Car Manager: hot pursuit (NFS3) and need for speed: high stakes (NFS4). It does not require you to type in anything about the cars, or does it require you to move the cars from your car model/cars directory. You can select which car you wish to use when you run NFS, and when your finished, press Run NeedForSpeed and run your Need For Speed game. Version 1.7 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Drive your car around and kill all the bandits.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Manage your cars for need for speed.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Schedule and track your car maintenance information.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Simulate the car industry from 1920 to 2020.
- Drive a racing car and overcome obstacles and limited period of...
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2