From Mark Robinson:
Have you moved to Excel 2007 and cannot find anything on the new Excel ribbon? The Navigator Excel Toolbar emulates the menus and toolbars that you are familiar with from earlier versions of Excel and makes them available in the Navigator Utilities tab. All the menu items and tools with which you are familiar, plus a few more, are now available where you can find them. The classic menu includes the menu bar, the Standard toolbar and the Formatting toolbar from previous Excel versions.
What's new in this version: Version 1.10 features a freeware license.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Speed up your work in MS Excel with an additional toolbar.
- Create clear Excel charts to enhance your ability to analyze la...
- Customize your ribbon in Microsoft Office 2007.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Turn any image into an animated screen saver.
- Monitor the value of key cells in your worksheets.
- Take control of your Office 2007 using both the Ribbon and the ...
- Set up your desktop toolbar and menu icons for a fresh look.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Open over 80 different file types like PDF, RAR, ZIP, DOCX, PPT...
- Navigate through deviantART website.
- Check your e-mails and block pop-ups while surfing the Web.