NC Import for Rhino is a Numeric Control NC program (.nc) file import plug-in for Rhinoceros 3.0 and 4.0. This plug-in gives Rhino the ability to import toolpath data from NC program files. CNC Machines worldwide use Numeric Control (.nc, .ncc or .cnc) files to convert programmed instructions to tool movement. NC programs consist of a sequence of codes with parameter data to arrive at a precise description of the toolpath. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Import geometric data from NC program files in IntelliCAD.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Enable your applications to visualize numeric data in the form ...
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Provide a reverse engineering plug-in for Rhinoceros.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Provide SAT file import plug-in for Rhinoceros.
- Try to keep the ball in the game to get more points.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Resize your VB forms automatically without coding.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Control and optimize your computer's processing power.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create applications that interact with connected Windows CE, Po...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Play a game that will improve your motion and concentration.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Control many competing enterprise activities simultaneously.
- Manage your medical clinic's accounting, billing, and inventory...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: