NC Import for IntelliCAD is a Numeric Control NC program file import plug-in for IntelliCAD powered applications. This plug-in gives IntelliCAD powered applications the ability to import geometric data from NC program files. NC Import for IntelliCAD is very easy to use as it adds a new command to the IntelliCAD powered application called NCImport. Simply type NCImport at the command prompt and select a NC file to import. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Provide Point text file export plug-in for IntelliCAD.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Export geometric data to HPGL plot files.
- Add an NC program file import function to Rhinoceros.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- FolderView.Net brings Windows Explorer functionality to your ap...
- Develop programs for mills, lathes, and routers.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Allow SolidWorks to import toolpath data from NC program files.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Enable your applications to visualize numeric data in the form ...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Install RTF import and export plug-in for using Sense as an out...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Open a command window on a selected folder.
- Play your DVDs with enhanced audio and video effects.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Reconstruct the geometry of an object from a point cloud that d...
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: