NC Import for AutoCAD is a Numeric Control NC program (.nc) file import plug-in for AutoCAD. This plug-in gives AutoCAD the ability to import toolpath data from NC program files. CNC Machines worldwide use Numeric Control (.nc, .ncc or .cnc) files to convert programmed instructions to tool movement. NC programs consist of a sequence of codes with parameter data to arrive at a precise description of the toolpath. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Allow SolidWorks to import toolpath data from NC program files.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Import geometric data from HPGL PLT files.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Import mesh data from Wavefront OBJ files.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Import geometric data from ASCII and Binary PIX files.
- Provide SketchUp SKP file import add-on for Alibre Design.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Provide SketchUp SKP file import add-in for Inventor.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Import geometric data from OBJ files.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Import polygon mesh data from Wavefront OBJ files.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Install RTF import and export plug-in for using Sense as an out...
- Reconstruct the geometry of an object from a point cloud that d...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Import objects from SketchUp SKP files.