In Myth II destruction reigns supreme. Castle walls will crumble under a barrage of Dwarven mortar fire. Drawbridges will lower before your besieging army. Flaming arrows will rain down from battlements, lighting the ground beneath you. Dark wizards will hurl deadly sorceries at your ranks, scattering even your bravest warriors.
Myth II: Soulblighter is a unique strategy game, set in a 3D world of dangerous alliances and ancient evil, where all beings tremble before the wrath of Soulblighter, cruelest and most cunning of the evil Fallen Lords.
What's new in this version:
- Massive OpenGL optimizations, especially with detail textures (2x - 5x as fast on modern hardware)!
- New DirectX10/11 rendering backend!
- New event-based input system that guarantees every character typed will be registered.
- New preference to automatically save multiplayer films.
- Elimination of up to two ticks of baked-in latency in the Myth net code.
- Overhead map zoom level will now be saved between games.
- Fix ... See all new features »