MySQL Workbench enables a DBA, developer, or data architect to visually design, generate, and manage all types of databases including Web, OLTP, and data warehouse databases. It includes everything a data modeler needs for creating complex ER models, and also delivers key features for performing difficult change management and documentation tasks that normally require much time and effort. MySQL Workbench is available on Windows, Linux and Mac OS. MySQL Workbench simplifies database design and maintenance, automates time-consuming and error-prone tasks, and improves communication among DBA and developer teams. It enables data architects to visualize requirements, communicate with stakeholders, and resolve design issues before a major investment of time and resources is made. It enables model-driven database design, which is the most efficient methodology for creating valid and well-performing databases, while providing the flexibility to respond to evolving business requirements. Model and Schema Validation utilities enforce best practice standards for data modeling, also enforce MySQL-specific physical design standards so no mistakes are made when building new ER diagrams or generating physical MySQL databases. MySQL Workbench provides capabilities for forward engineering of physical database designs. A visual data model can easily be transformed into a physical database on a target MySQL Server with just a few mouse clicks. All SQL code is automatically generated and runs right the first time, which eliminates the normal error-prone process of manually writing complex SQL code. MySQL Workbench also enables you to reverse engineer an existing database or packaged application to get better insight into its database design. Not only can MySQL Workbench forward and reverse engineer existing databases, but it can also import SQL scripts to build models and export models to DDL scripts that can be run at a later time. MySQL Workbench is offered in a free and Open Source (GPL) OSS edition and a Standard Edition as an annual subscription.
More Products to Consider
- Manage business database applications.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Database browsing, retrieval and manipulation tool.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Check performance and diagnostics of your MySQL database server...
- Read and convert CSV-separated, TAB-separated, Act DBF input fi...
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Database software with Microsoft Office support.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.