MyConnection Server (MCS) broadband testing software enables businesses to test connections for bandwidth speeds and connection quality for time critical applications such as VoIP, Video conferencing and IPTV. MCS helps organizations to assess networks for deployment of new or additional services, and identify and resolve last mile customer connectivity problems with little demand for the customer to assist in the resolution process. A network-route testing component details the path of the connections and where packet loss and latency occur, including discovery of multiple routes to a destination.
What's new in this version: Version 9.5a has updated Access firmware and IP2CC database.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Evaluate your Internet connection for VoIP compatibility and co...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Protect data by monitoring network performance.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Deploy Nagios network monitoring with no complicated setup scri...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Provide download and upload speed testing on your Web site.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Control and manage your WiFi connections.
- Collect network inventory data and create customizable reports.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage your business' network security.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Persistently check network connectivity.
- Monitor, supervise, and manage your network.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Configure and manage routers, switches and firewalls.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content