MyConnection Server (MCS) broadband testing software enables businesses to test connections for bandwidth speeds and connection quality for time critical applications such as VoIP, Video conferencing and IPTV. MCS helps organizations to assess networks for deployment of new or additional services, and identify and resolve last mile customer connectivity problems with little demand for the customer to assist in the resolution process. A network-route testing component details the path of the connections and where packet loss and latency occur, including discovery of multiple routes to a destination.
What's new in this version: Version 9.5g fixed bug where a page 404 error when creating a new user.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Record music from tracking to mixing to mastering and distribut...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Scan and check barcodes tickets with barcode scanner or Webcam.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Control stock, sales, purchase orders, delivery notes, and arti...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Read and analyze source code associated to your projects.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content