A progress bar to track your working day. Can be set to look like a Windows application installation. Just input start and end times of your working day and the progress bar will continually update the percent of your day complete and the time remaining. Disguise mode sets it to look like a critical patch installation so that you can use it as an excuse for being unable to work and to prevent others from knowing what you are tracking.
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels worldwide, Justin.tv channe...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Correct deficiencies of room acoustics using multipoint compens...
- Manage HTPC and play your favorite media from anywhere.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Predict horse race results with accuracy.
- Convert RM to MP3, MPEG to MP3, and other video to audio format...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Draw a random photo or number for a raffle.
- Get a calendar and scheduling component for Silverlight.
- Search and watch latest movie trailers.
- Watch DStv Mobiles DVB-H mobile television broadcast on Windows...
- Produce a variety of sounds by generating signals of different ...
- Transfer music and playlists from iPod to any computer.
- Password manager.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Keep track of Mega Millions Lottery drawings.
- Adjust or change the sample pitch and tempo.
- Analyze you and your partner inherent characteristics to judge ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It's kindof stupid, but I can't stop staring at it"
Version: My Progress Bar 1.0
- makes time go by faster (or maybe slower)
- i can save it on my desktop and autorun it every morning
- i wish it did more like sign to me
download it and run it while at work and you'll see why it's entertaining but stupid