Music filenames and tags are never what they should, be let alone consistent. Changing the artist, song title, and album title can be a long and grueling process if done manually. Allows you to change tagged information about your MP3 music files. Allow you to change file names based of their tagged information saving you even more time and effort. Tagged information can also be filled in automatically by connecting to Freedb.org. Open up a world of options where you can quickly change music filenames, create playlists, and even add lyrics to your music files. Customize the program's interface to meet your specific needs and preferences.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Manage your MP3 collection, edit tags, rename files, build play...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy multiple files to the clipboard in one click.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Edit filenames.
- Handle all popular digital audio tags formats.
- Edit tags and filenames of various audio files.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Rename, print, and save filenames from your explorer.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Use date and time stamp to rename multiple files.
- Rename and change file extension of files in batch mode.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Rename and apply a number to multiple files.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Rename files in batch mode easily.
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Browse, catalog, and burn your collection of audio files.
- Fix and rename MP3 and WMA files.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Tag & Rename RipOff"
Version: Music Tag Editor 1.61 build 201
Just another bog-standard tag editor
Looks like a rip off of Tag & rename , uses old freedb database unlike instead of something reliable like discogs. Not been updated for three years
Version: Music Tag Editor 1.51 build 190
This is one of the few tag-editors that you can move artist or title to the right place. Very stable. Be careful before you use this type of software, use testfiles and not your original MP3. When you know how to handle this software it is easy to use.
You need a couple of hours to learn and understand this software.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content