MultiWall is a free windows desktop application that is designed for setting desktop wallpaper on any computer setup, especially those with more than one monitor. Multi-screen users have been left in the dark. Users need to make backups of files and use Photoshop to edit images just to look right. MultiWall in a simple sense, will take any image, and set it as your wallpaper correctly. It is dead simple to make adjustments to your wallpaper, and there are heaps of options. You can stick with your original high resolution wallpapers. It will take care of your multi-screen setup in any arrangement and all of the adjustments will be compatible. You have access to span your wallpaper, or to set each screen with separate or individual wallpaper. Multiwall will even play nice with transparent PNG's throughout any processing. Set up a slideshow, automatic cycle, or periodic wallpaper change based on a website or feed.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.017 displays an error icon for the thumbnails that cannot be loaded.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Change your desktop wallpaper automatically according to your s...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set a backdrop from hundreds of free mobile wallpapers of model...
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- View an image of a lovely lady in pink on your desktop wallpape...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Add a cartoon theme to your Windows desktop.
- Bring a new calendar image to your desktop each month.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Create random backgrounds and space-saving shortcuts on your de...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Change image of your desktop background periodically with many ...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and edit an unlimited seamless backgrounds in a minimal ...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Change your wallpaper in a simple way.
- Update your desktop wallpaper constantly with Web cam images.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Organize and change your wallpaper images automatically.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"So easy to use and works great on dual monitors"
Version: MultiWall 1.0.16
Easy to use and not so busy with buttons and settings everywhere
Can't see any cons as of yet
I used this for putting two different wallpapers on a widescreen and a square flat screen and it is so easy. I highly recommend this free application.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content