CNET Editors' review
MultiWall offers thousands of wallpaper downloads and lets you do more with them. You can rotate, cycle, and even switch them on a set schedule. The best part is that it supports multiple monitors, which many programs can't promise.
With MultiWall, you get dozens upon dozens of wallpaper downloads that you can put into a rotating list. You can change them and cycle them as often as once every minute to once a week. All of the wallpapers are in a very high resolution, but they can be cropped to fit your monitor, automatically. The program is a bit of a RAM hog. When running, it took up as much memory as a browser or other power-packed download. That's a little extreme if you're auto-rotating, because the program has to run around the clock. If you use multiple monitors, MultiWall has several options specifically for you. It lets you display the same wallpaper on each or change them to two completely different streams. You can even import wallpapers from a few places on the Web. There's no built-in support for Flickr and other sites, but you can yank pictures from those if you know the URL.
MultiWall offers more options and features than many other wallpaper-changing downloads. It's really nifty that the program supports multiple monitors without much setup. If you use two, three, or more monitors in your office, this is a neat way to decorate them.
MultiWall is a free windows desktop application that is designed for setting desktop wallpaper on any computer setup, especially those with more than one monitor. Multi-screen users have been left in the dark. Users need to make backups of files and use Photoshop to edit images just to look right. MultiWall in a simple sense, will take any image, and set it as your wallpaper correctly. It is dead simple to make adjustments to your wallpaper, and there are heaps of options. You can stick with your original high resolution wallpapers. It will take care of your multi-screen setup in any arrangement and all of the adjustments will be compatible. You have access to span your wallpaper, or to set each screen with separate or individual wallpaper. Multiwall will even play nice with transparent PNG's throughout any processing. Set up a slideshow, automatic cycle, or periodic wallpaper change based on a website or feed.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.19 has fixed a bug that would cause new uploads to error.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Change your desktop wallpaper automatically according to your s...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Set a backdrop from hundreds of free mobile wallpapers of model...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- View an image of a lovely lady in pink on your desktop wallpape...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Add a cartoon theme to your Windows desktop.
- Bring a new calendar image to your desktop each month.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Create random backgrounds and space-saving shortcuts on your de...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Change image of your desktop background periodically with many ...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Create and edit an unlimited seamless backgrounds in a minimal ...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Update your desktop wallpaper constantly with Web cam images.
- Organize and change your wallpaper images automatically.
- Show pictures transparently like a flowing stained glass window...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Place an animated design wallpaper on your desktop.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content