MultiPing is an application built for graphically monitoring one or more TCP/IP hosts, while providing detailed historical insight about the collection period. Using the proven and powerful PingPlotter engine technology, MultiPing allows you to monitor numerous targets simultaneously giving you the data you need to choose between multiple possible hosts, to monitor uptime and performance or just keep track of general connectivity.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Know your system's status from remote location via e-mail and S...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor your host by ping and send SMS alerts.
- Create and manage performance monitor logs.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Fix your IP and Winsock related Internet connection errors.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Prevent possible network problems by constant monitoring of rem...
- Get a true picture of availability and performance of your Web ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Protect data by monitoring network performance.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Capture, view, and analyze network traffic.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor and control your computer resources.
- Test your Internet connection with a ping function.
- Ping multiple hosts.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Monitor the state of up to 4 websites simultaneously and get no...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: