From Toshi Okada:
MultiMax is a Multiband audio limiter or compressor. It can be used to create a wide variety of processing that can make the music smoother or more punchy, depending on what you would like it to do. MultiMax can take your music WAV files and process them to get a gentle AGC action that will adjust the overall loudness of each file or you can get very aggressive, and make the file sound like it is coming from an over the air source and push it for maximum loudness and punch. And in case you have a lot of music recordings from analog sources that dates back to the 60's or 70's, you can can reprocess that audio to get a cleaner more modern sound that will be more compatible with current recordings. Engineers will recognize that MultiMax uses the same signal flow as some of the processors costing thousands of dollars. Using the power of your computers CPU, MultiMax delivers virtually the same performance level without the expensive firmware.
MultiMax can be used as a broadcast pre-processor to punch up a signal before it goes to the final limiter in an air chain. It is a low cost way for new Low Power FM stations to get the sound of the "big boys" at a fraction of the cost. For best performance on the air, a computer should be dedicated for exclusive use of the MultiMax and placed in line before the transmitter final limiter or stereo encoder. The commercial stations in your market will wonder how your sounding just like them with your small power output.
More Products to Consider
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Create and process MP3 and WAV files for portable digital playe...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Access online radio stations.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Tune in to Malaysias top radio station.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Control sounds and convert stereo to mono with multiple feature...
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Listen to top FM radio channels.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Tune in and enjoy radio streams from Fox 101.9 on your desktop.
- Link to KIIS 102.7 FM radio station.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Tune in and listen to rock music on your desktop.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Link to Wiltshire's GWR FM radio station.
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Listen to Slam! FM with your Windows Media Player.
- Tune in to Malaysias top Chinese radio station.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content