From HermesSoft Company:
The MLR 3.1 allows you to work and type text with all East and Central European languages, and also Greek, Turkish, Croatian and Rumanian languages. The installer has language scripts and additional keyboard drivers. The resources includes:
CE Script with Polish, Czech and Hungarian keyboard drivers; Additional CE resources - fonts Chicago CE, Geneva CE and additional keyboard drivers - Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Slovenian
Cyrillic Script with Russian, Bulgarian, Ukrainian keyboard drivers; Additional Cyrillic resources - keyboard drivers Bulgarian for PowerBook, Ukrainian for PB, Belorussian, Macedonian, Serbian;
Greek Script, Greek keyboard drivers and font CP Greek;
Additional keyboard drivers for Roman Script Croatian, Turkish and Rumanian. The new fonts are included with the version 3.1
What's new in this version: New keyboard drivers, additional fonts.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- For CE, Cyrillic, Turkish.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Changes the color of the menu bar based on the current input so...
- Translate text between 72 international languages.
- Disables keyboard to clean it without hitting unwanted keys.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Download this graphics driver from Matrox for use under PCI-bas...
- Configure DoubleCommand.
- Spellchecking for Czech, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Slovakian...
- Control the mouse pointer from the keyboard.