From Mulle kybernetiK:
MulleSight is a tiny application for capturing pictures taken with your iSight camera (others may work as well). It features a complete AppleScript interface, so you can do all sort of stuff with it.
What's new in this version: New in this version is the ability to select an arbitrary (or the last captured) image as video input source. This allows you to apply all the effects afterwards, which is quite nifty if you want to give your photos some finishing touches. A bit of the user interface has been improved, also the localizations have been improved dramatically. Last but not least, there's a new About panel which totally kicks ass! ;-)
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Classic alert sound panel.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Adjusts the color balance of images.
- Math tool to factor numbers and equations.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Modify widget privileges, view widgets in window.
- Remind yourself of all important tasks, dates, meetings, etc.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content