From Mulle kybernetiK:
MulleSight is a tiny application for capturing pictures taken with your iSight camera (others may work as well). It features a complete AppleScript interface, so you can do all sort of stuff with it.
What's new in this version: New in this version is the ability to select an arbitrary (or the last captured) image as video input source. This allows you to apply all the effects afterwards, which is quite nifty if you want to give your photos some finishing touches. A bit of the user interface has been improved, also the localizations have been improved dramatically. Last but not least, there's a new About panel which totally kicks ass! ;-)
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Simple timer.
- Change your desktop picture from a system-wide menu.
- Log consolidation utility (was iLog).
- Change a desktop picture in many ways or create one from a Mac ...
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Randomly rotates the desktop picture at specified intervals.
- Run AppleScript in the background.
- Image viewer: import, print, convert & more.
- Remind yourself of all important tasks, dates, meetings, etc.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content