From JS8 Media:
MovieChapterizer provides an easy way to add chapter names into movies you can view with QuickTime Player. Use MovieChapterizer to add chapter names to numerous points in your movies by simply moving the playhead slider and entering chapter names wherever you want. Then open the movie in QuickTime Player and the chapter popup button allows you to navigate directly to the chapter markers.
What's new in this version: Minor adjustments for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Convert your audio books to MP3 format.
- Move the music you download from the Internet directly to iTune...
- Plays AIFF music files direct from disk (formerly Soundation).
- Improve sound quality from headphones, internal, or external sp...
- QuickTime menu, chapter & metadata editor.
- Convert any audio book to MP3, AAC in 5X fast speed, with ID Ta...
- Stereo audio loops, MIDI recordings, and drum kit sounds of fam...