From JS8 Media:
MovieChapterizer provides an easy way to add chapter names into movies you can view with QuickTime Player. Use MovieChapterizer to add chapter names to numerous points in your movies by simply moving the playhead slider and entering chapter names wherever you want. Then open the movie in QuickTime Player and the chapter popup button allows you to navigate directly to the chapter markers.
What's new in this version: Minor adjustments for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- QuickTime menu, chapter & metadata editor.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Digital timer that can control audio/video recording.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Batch movie converter.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Scrabble word value calculator.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Measure the distance your mouse covers.
- Listen to free Internet radio.