From Scott Houchin:
Mount.app mounts disk images much faster than Disk Copy. Features include:
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug preventing Mount.app from automatically quitting after mounting an image from double-click or drag and drop
- Fixed a bug preventing a user from reselecting auto accept license if they had previously selected this and then decided to go back to normal license warnings
- Fixed a bug that prevented the display of error messages in some situations in Mac OS X 10.2.4
- If you scroll the license window for one disk image and then open a second disk image that also has a ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Mount, create, resize, and get info about disk images.
- Batch rename Finder items in various ways via contextual menu.
- Mount or create disk images & makes exact copies of disks.
- Finder toolbar replacements.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Aggregate files into subfolders based on attributes like file t...
- Clock where the faces move & the hand stands still.
- CD-R/W, DVD+-R/W & disc image utility (was Laze E XC).
- Batch process your XML with drag-and-drop ease.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Automate Disk First Aid to check all disks.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: