Monthly Income and Expense Tracker allow you to have a monthly detailed income and expenses. Your data is input by categories (such as 'Electricity' and 'Mortgage or Rent') that you define. The overall balance (profit or loss) is automatically calculated as entries are entered. Automatic expense (and income) entries that occur each month may also be defined and tracked, ensuring that you do not forget them.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0001 has added option to copy categories and descriptions from an existing company when adding a new company.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Track and report incoming and outgoing cash flow including sale...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Manage accounts, payments and quotes.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Manage inventory in one or several locations.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Use Outlook plugin to search fast, archive e-mail automatically...
- Improve kid's math skills and memorize the math alphabet.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Lock, hide, encrypt, and password-protect personal files, folde...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Slice and dice your way to the top as you compete against other...
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"ok i guess"
Version: Monthly Income and Expense Tracker 3
"couldn't get past the horrible interface"
Version: Monthly Income and Expense Tracker 2.3
i am a major "user interface & aesthetics" snob. i like simple clean designs.
i just wanted something very basic to keep track of new business expenses for about a month until I got around to buying quickbooks, etc.
this was not the program for that.
i just could NOT get around the painful, painful colors for the interface.
you can't just get started on entry right away with this product. you have to read the documentation first (as recommended right after the install) .
i'll stick it out with excel for the 30 days instead.