Monthly Income and Expense Tracker allow you to have a monthly detailed income and expenses. Your data is input by categories (such as 'Electricity' and 'Mortgage or Rent') that you define. The overall balance (profit or loss) is automatically calculated as entries are entered. Automatic expense (and income) entries that occur each month may also be defined and tracked, ensuring that you do not forget them.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0001 has added option to copy categories and descriptions from an existing company when adding a new company.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Format QuickBooks Profit and Loss data for review and automated...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Create e-mail financial reports from QuickBooks.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Format monthly MYOB Profit and Loss data with flexible review, ...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Calculate possible risk and profit of your expenses receiving c...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Manage your residential buy-to-let portfolio along with shares ...
- Control your family's income and outcome.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Show where your money is going right down to the penny.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Keep and manage your home budget.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Import and analyze financial statement data.
- Recover lost, deleted, and damaged data on your PC.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Manage your finances quickly and easily, plan your budget.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"ok i guess"
Version: Monthly Income and Expense Tracker 3
"couldn't get past the horrible interface"
Version: Monthly Income and Expense Tracker 2.3
i am a major "user interface & aesthetics" snob. i like simple clean designs.
i just wanted something very basic to keep track of new business expenses for about a month until I got around to buying quickbooks, etc.
this was not the program for that.
i just could NOT get around the painful, painful colors for the interface.
you can't just get started on entry right away with this product. you have to read the documentation first (as recommended right after the install) .
i'll stick it out with excel for the 30 days instead.