Mono provides the necessary software to develop and run .NET client and server applications on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows, and Unix. Sponsored by Novell, the Mono open source project has an active and enthusiastic contributing community and is positioned to become the leading choice for development of Linux applications. Mono is a software that can develop and run .NET client and server applications. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Develop thin-client Java applications.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Input, store, and process sampling results of microbial cleanli...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Exchange SOAP messages, C#-style, with this Web services toolki...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Develop .NET 3D graphics applications.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Add RFC-2518 WebDAV Server (Class 2) support to your ASP.NET ap...
- Create real-time location applications on Visual Studio .NET 20...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Learn how to write custom server and client alerting applicatio...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Get an integrated development environment (IDE) for Perl.
- Track software usage, control concurrent licenses, and block un...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Intercept and edit the traffic passing between non-HTTP client/...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0