Mono provides the necessary software to develop and run .NET client and server applications on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows, and Unix. Sponsored by Novell, the Mono open source project has an active and enthusiastic contributing community and is positioned to become the leading choice for development of Linux applications. Mono is a software that can develop and run .NET client and server applications. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Develop thin-client Java applications.
- Input, store, and process sampling results of microbial cleanli...
- Exchange SOAP messages, C#-style, with this Web services toolki...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Develop .NET 3D graphics applications.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Add RFC-2518 WebDAV Server (Class 2) support to your ASP.NET ap...
- Create real-time location applications on Visual Studio .NET 20...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Learn how to write custom server and client alerting applicatio...
- Get an integrated development environment (IDE) for Perl.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Track software usage, control concurrent licenses, and block un...
- Intercept and edit the traffic passing between non-HTTP client/...
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Add FTP and SFTP capabilities to your application.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0